Ive decided to go whole hog and start decorating blank wall space with useful posters to help me study and memorize important stuff. I have a combination of visual and audio learning styles; things which are geometric work pretty well for me.
So maybe Ill solicit feedback from yall! Im thinking practical stuff here, not art. We have plenty of art. No hang in there kittens, either.
- The one I KNOW Im putting up is a nice Circle of Fifths poster (http://www.circleoffifths.com/) which I plan to reproduce with markers because $30 is too much to spend and I dislike CafePress.
- Music folks, is a big Music History poster worth it? Ive seen some GINORMOUS ones.
- Anyone have a favorite math poster? I wouldnt object to some fairly basic material, its been forever since I had to find an angle using chords on a circle or what have you. Obviously I need Calculus stuff, too. If its a decent poster I guess it could end up in my classroom some day.
- Are there things I need to memorize for the Education component? I know so little about what is in those courses!
- Beyond wall-trimmings, I would gladly hear from people whove been there before on their favorite study techniques for Music Theory, Music History, and Modern Geometry.
I know I might be going overboard with this 33-year old Freshman thing, but I promise I wont start eating Ramen and wearing the same pants for a month, okay?